Wednesday 25 August 2010

Planet Waves 10 Standard Guitar Picks - Celluloid - Assorted Pearl-Medium


I use my pick since I got them, and they work great and give a good sound. The main problem  is the picks was shipped in a box that is approx. 5x7" and come in a small plastic bag, therefore the shipping is outrageous. Why'd they do that? Because it would much simpler if it was shipped in a plain envelope and not cost the customer $5.00 to ship. More like the cost of a stamp and maybe tracking less than $1.50. Also the shipping time is far to long of a wait. I ordered a guitar at the same time and recieved it a week before recieving these picks.

I use these pics all the time they have a good feel to em they are very nice and colorful they stick out like a sore thumb on carpet so they are hard to loose and these picks are durable am im a heavy metal guitarist so when i say something is durable its durable I highly recommend these picks to anyone good price good picks stop reading this review and just buy .

No comments:

Post a Comment