Monday 23 August 2010

Line 6 POD XT Live Bag



Constantly dragging  your gear? Need a convenient bag?
Then this Line 6 POD XT Live Bag is indeed a safe way to store and tote among other things.

This bag can hold the Pod, AC Adaptor, power strip,  three instrument cables, a mic cable, the power cord to your amp, and you can also put in Shure SM57 in its pouch. It's snug with all that gear, but the zippers are really tough and the zipper pulls are a heavy duty metal.
The strap is heavy duty and has nice padding and very solid metal "clips" (for lack of a better word) to attach it to clips on the bag. They are double reinforced. I sling it on my shoulder and I've got one free hand for a guitar and the other to open doors.

So really, my pedal and all of my accessories go in this bag and that's it. No more gear laying around in my trunk. Plus the pedal is very well protected. The bag is well padded all around. Also, it cuts down on trips back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment